441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

I liked this better

Weapon X (2017-) #1 - Greg Pak, Greg Land

I've read criticisms that this was fairly typical.   Fair enough.   I liked this because there's a lot of metal being put in humans.

There's also a hatred of mutant kind rising, and this kind of prejudice is old school X-Men.  It's what they've been fighting against from the beginning: blind hate and fear.  I really like the way this was combined with a new type of weapon to fight them, so I was more interested in this storyline.   It wasn't original or spectacular enough to rate five stars, but it read better than most of the X-titles.  I'll most likely look into reading more of this series.