1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Decent

Cable (2017-) #1 - James Robinson, Carlos Pacheco, Dale Keown

It's not horrible, but it's not spectacular.   In general, the new X-Titles are overpromising and underdelivering in my eyes.

The art is slick on this and it could potentially be interesting - but this first issue doesn't make me want to invest in the series.  There's not enough of a setup for a larger story, not enough tension, not enough that's, quite frankly, interesting to me.   Adding to my disinterest is the fact that this issue is almost solely about Cable.   Even solo series can be helped along by supporting characters, but there are none here.

We'll see if I ever pick up more of this series.  I do like Cable, particularly since he's started hanging out with Deadpool.   He was never a favorite, but I hated him when he first came on scene, and ended up liking him more, and then, bam, Deadpool and Cable.

I was hoping this would be good, but I'm not that into it.