1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
Love & Gelato
Jenna Evans Welch
Progress: 145/400pages
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese

Decent

Cable (2017-) #1 - James Robinson, Carlos Pacheco, Dale Keown

It's not horrible, but it's not spectacular.   In general, the new X-Titles are overpromising and underdelivering in my eyes.

The art is slick on this and it could potentially be interesting - but this first issue doesn't make me want to invest in the series.  There's not enough of a setup for a larger story, not enough tension, not enough that's, quite frankly, interesting to me.   Adding to my disinterest is the fact that this issue is almost solely about Cable.   Even solo series can be helped along by supporting characters, but there are none here.

We'll see if I ever pick up more of this series.  I do like Cable, particularly since he's started hanging out with Deadpool.   He was never a favorite, but I hated him when he first came on scene, and ended up liking him more, and then, bam, Deadpool and Cable.

I was hoping this would be good, but I'm not that into it.