1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Nope!

She-Hulk (2005-2009) #1 - Dan Slott, Juan Bobillo, Greg Horn

This posits that Jennifer Walters is a smart, studious lawyer, and She-Hulk is an uncontrollable party girl.   It's actually an intriguing supposition, if it hadn't been dealt with the way it had been.

See, Jennifer Walters is embarrassed that people might sleep with She-Hulk and wake up to see her.   It's the look on their faces that make her want to be She-Hulk all the time.   And again, this could be an interesting conundrum, if only Jennifer thought about this.   (Like the way the model she's dating tells her she's too shallow.   She just fumes, instead of considering that maybe if she spent more time as Jennifer she'd be less shallow - since that's what this book seems to be saying.)

There were a couple fun moments, but mostly I really didn't like this direction.   She-Hulk did feel shallow, and portraying her as a bimbo didn't make sense to me given how others seemed to worship She-Hulk until Jennifer thought it was better to be She-Hulk.   I find Jennifer to be not only more thoughtful - of others, as well as more thoughtful in general - but also more interesting, so I wasn't happy with the direction this went in, to be honest.

The art was actually nice, but not enough to save this book from the writing.