1478 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Nope!

She-Hulk (2005-2009) #1 - Dan Slott, Juan Bobillo, Greg Horn

This posits that Jennifer Walters is a smart, studious lawyer, and She-Hulk is an uncontrollable party girl.   It's actually an intriguing supposition, if it hadn't been dealt with the way it had been.

See, Jennifer Walters is embarrassed that people might sleep with She-Hulk and wake up to see her.   It's the look on their faces that make her want to be She-Hulk all the time.   And again, this could be an interesting conundrum, if only Jennifer thought about this.   (Like the way the model she's dating tells her she's too shallow.   She just fumes, instead of considering that maybe if she spent more time as Jennifer she'd be less shallow - since that's what this book seems to be saying.)

There were a couple fun moments, but mostly I really didn't like this direction.   She-Hulk did feel shallow, and portraying her as a bimbo didn't make sense to me given how others seemed to worship She-Hulk until Jennifer thought it was better to be She-Hulk.   I find Jennifer to be not only more thoughtful - of others, as well as more thoughtful in general - but also more interesting, so I wasn't happy with the direction this went in, to be honest.

The art was actually nice, but not enough to save this book from the writing.