446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Still beautiful!

Giant Days Vol. 2 - Max Sarin, Lissa Treiman, John Allison

Lovely art, which I feel like I have to mention.   Very stylized, but perfectly so for these characters and this world.   In addition, each character matches the style, but also has their own style: how they dress, how they move, their expressions.   It's not photorealistic, but it mimics reality: one world, different people with different styles.   It feels real on an evocative, emotional level that photorealistic art often times doesn't for me.

Meanwhile, the characters grow and their relationships evolve, all the while being cute, and mostly lighthearted.   Unrequited love is revisited;  also explored is the disappointment of finding you embarrass someone you like.     Still, this mostly is about these three women, Esther, Susan and Daisy, and about their lives at university.   The men make up a part of their life, but it's mostly about how they hold each other up when things go pear shaped, or encourage each other, through the good and the bad.   It's light in that nothing too horrible happens, and they always manage to cheer each other up.

And it's fun.  These characters don't just feel real, they feel like women I'd like to befriend.