1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Um, yes, please!

Insufferable: The Complete First Season (Insufferable, #1) - Peter Krause, Mark Waid

This is just a fun take on an extremely dysfunctional team-up.   Nocturnus, and his former sidekick Galahad, are forced to work together again.   But Galahad is also Nocturnus' son, and has grown up to be a man who values money more than anything else.   The fame, the adoration, are nice, but, yeah, he just wants to get paid.

Nocturnus is smart, thoughtful, and dedicated to the superhero life.   Galahad is not only family, but acts as Nocturnus' foil in every way.    Still, when Galahad's dead mother is brought into this mess - her ashes rigged to spell out 'help me' - they work a case together once more, although Nocturnus does everything he can to keep his son, now his liability, out of his way.

There were some funny moments, and I just really enjoyed this.  I read this at Thrillbent for free.