1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Philip Hider
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Um, yes, please!

Insufferable: The Complete First Season (Insufferable, #1) - Peter Krause, Mark Waid

This is just a fun take on an extremely dysfunctional team-up.   Nocturnus, and his former sidekick Galahad, are forced to work together again.   But Galahad is also Nocturnus' son, and has grown up to be a man who values money more than anything else.   The fame, the adoration, are nice, but, yeah, he just wants to get paid.

Nocturnus is smart, thoughtful, and dedicated to the superhero life.   Galahad is not only family, but acts as Nocturnus' foil in every way.    Still, when Galahad's dead mother is brought into this mess - her ashes rigged to spell out 'help me' - they work a case together once more, although Nocturnus does everything he can to keep his son, now his liability, out of his way.

There were some funny moments, and I just really enjoyed this.  I read this at Thrillbent for free.