1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Nope, nope, nope!

Deadpool (2015-) #32 - Gerry Duggan, Matteo Lolli, David Lopez

So, Gerry Duggan might just be phoning it in - but he also is all for punching nazis.   Which I was on the fence about, mostly because I was afraid of disappointing someone, but it turns out their in favor of punching nazis, too.

So, I basically feel like he's being forced to make Deadpool a nazi and is like 'fuuuuuck!!!!'   I like to imagine he is, anyone, and no one disillusion me about this.  I will glare at you via the internet, and I'm not even half joking.  I don't want to know if Duggan was pumped about this.

Anyway, I promised to half star every single SE tie-in, and I am.   Here we are, Marvel.