446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Reading progress update: I've read 195 out of 425 pages.

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One - The Complete Collection (Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013-2016)) - Mike Miller, Bruno Redondo, Tom    Taylor

Oh, shit, this is Secret Empire without the ties to anything nazi, and I'm loving this shit out of this.   Which proves people wrong, when they claim it had to be Cap, and had to be Hydra, to make this point.

Um, no.

Injustice did it way before Marvel did, and they did it better.   They did it without the controversy and media circus.

Yes, please, I think I'll be keeping up with Injustice instead of just 'being patient' and 'reading Secret Empire to see they're right.'   Secret Empire tie-ins make me feel so gross I give them all one half stars, and yeah, I feel so crappy about reading them I give them all that.

Injustice looks like it's going to be a very enthusiastic five star review right now.   But, yeah, right a fascist superhero story couldn't be told without using nazis turning the dude who was created to stop fascism and nazis.

I'm not bitter at all, Marvel.   Oh, no, wait, I'm both bitter and curious as to why the fuck you thought the nazi storyline was a  good idea...