1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Reading progress update: I've read 195 out of 425 pages.

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One - The Complete Collection (Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013-2016)) - Mike Miller, Bruno Redondo, Tom    Taylor

Oh, shit, this is Secret Empire without the ties to anything nazi, and I'm loving this shit out of this.   Which proves people wrong, when they claim it had to be Cap, and had to be Hydra, to make this point.

Um, no.

Injustice did it way before Marvel did, and they did it better.   They did it without the controversy and media circus.

Yes, please, I think I'll be keeping up with Injustice instead of just 'being patient' and 'reading Secret Empire to see they're right.'   Secret Empire tie-ins make me feel so gross I give them all one half stars, and yeah, I feel so crappy about reading them I give them all that.

Injustice looks like it's going to be a very enthusiastic five star review right now.   But, yeah, right a fascist superhero story couldn't be told without using nazis turning the dude who was created to stop fascism and nazis.

I'm not bitter at all, Marvel.   Oh, no, wait, I'm both bitter and curious as to why the fuck you thought the nazi storyline was a  good idea...