1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Sorry, Librarians

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One - The Complete Collection (Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013-2016)) - Mike Miller, Bruno Redondo, Tom    Taylor

New change requests: this book is not 144 pages.   12 comic issues plus one annual?   Nope, no way.   It was imported from Amazon, but Amazon is wrong.   Way wrong.   (But their ASIN/ISBN will match.)

I added a link to the Comixology site, and checked on Hoopla since I'm reading this via them.   They both say 425.   Comixology is, by the way, usually the most accurate for digital comics.   I'd certainly trust them, plus Hoopla agreeing, over Amazon.

It would have to be a little over ten pages per issue, and no, that's just not happening.

I also added a description from Comixology to match the new source.