446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Sorry, Librarians

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One - The Complete Collection (Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013-2016)) - Mike Miller, Bruno Redondo, Tom    Taylor

New change requests: this book is not 144 pages.   12 comic issues plus one annual?   Nope, no way.   It was imported from Amazon, but Amazon is wrong.   Way wrong.   (But their ASIN/ISBN will match.)

I added a link to the Comixology site, and checked on Hoopla since I'm reading this via them.   They both say 425.   Comixology is, by the way, usually the most accurate for digital comics.   I'd certainly trust them, plus Hoopla agreeing, over Amazon.

It would have to be a little over ten pages per issue, and no, that's just not happening.

I also added a description from Comixology to match the new source.