1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%

Sorry, Librarians

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One - The Complete Collection (Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013-2016)) - Mike Miller, Bruno Redondo, Tom    Taylor

New change requests: this book is not 144 pages.   12 comic issues plus one annual?   Nope, no way.   It was imported from Amazon, but Amazon is wrong.   Way wrong.   (But their ASIN/ISBN will match.)

I added a link to the Comixology site, and checked on Hoopla since I'm reading this via them.   They both say 425.   Comixology is, by the way, usually the most accurate for digital comics.   I'd certainly trust them, plus Hoopla agreeing, over Amazon.

It would have to be a little over ten pages per issue, and no, that's just not happening.

I also added a description from Comixology to match the new source.