446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Reading progress update: I've read 15 out of 115 pages.

Giant Days Vol. 2 - Max Sarin, Lissa Treiman, John Allison

I've crushed on people without feeling, y'know, excited.   That is, it's possible to love something, without wanting to hump them.

I've also known that confused feeling.   Maybe she's not into people.  Maybe she's into boats.  Or, hey, maybe she just doesn't want to have sex at all.

This also comes after her saying she doesn't know if she likes girls after having a crush on a girl, and being rejected by her.   (Nadia wasn't a jerk about it, although Daisy's friends are mad.   Nadia explained to Esther that she does like girls, and she really likes Daisy - as a friend.   She just doesn't want to date, or sleep with, Daisy.   Legit.)  Daisy is confused.   And her friends are asking if she has sexy dreams about boys and girls, and she doesn't; she sometimes dreams that she saves people and their grateful.

Then this.   I'm just saying.   Maybe it's not people that rev her engines.   Even if her boat dreams don't mean that she's into metal.   (My car dreams, however, both excited me and meant that.)