1481 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Jason Horn
Curb Stomp
Ryan Ferrier, Devaki Neogi Kiran
Progress: 17/115pages

Reading progress update: I've read 43 out of 164 pages.

Adventure Time: Candy Capers - Ananth Panagariya, Yuko Ota, Ian McGinty

Sighs.   My friend, who can handle just about any amount of stupid in TV shows and movies, showed this as a pre-show to his movie night.   No one allowed him to get further than an episode or two.   The dumb.

We booed this show away.

I figure, though, maybe the comics will be more bearable?   Less stupid?   Maybe the pretty pictures will at least make it better?

Eeeeeh.    A little?   But man, the dumb.   I don't mind dumb.  I mean, I love some things that are super dumb.   Super, super dumb.   I just need there to be something there: something I can relate to, something that hits my kinks.

This does... none of that.   I have no way to relate to this, and there's nothing that gives me a secret little thrill watching or reading this.  DNF for now.  I may come back in a day or two and see if I was just not in the mood for this, but, blargh, I cannot do more Adventure Time right now.   I'm hoping the two first volumes of this series in the best of BOOM! are by different people so I like them better, too.   If not, I'll read the things I enjoy and just trash these files.