1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

Police Action

Transformers Volume 6: Chaos: Police Action (Transformers (Idw)) - E.J. Su, Mike Costa, Brendan Cahill

Police mostly refers to Prowl, who acts, yes, as a police officer for the Autobots, but also is a police car.   (There are some moments with human police officers, and a bunch about spying and other governmental agencies meant to act in a protective manner, but they aren't really police forces.   The difference becomes clear when Prowl patrols, because he's given specific orders, that are dealt with on the street, as a police officer, and not as spy or agent of any sort of acronymed agency.)

There are a couple issues: the man stirring up anti-alien fear, specifically against the Cybertronians, as well as the fact that Spike might not be as trustworthy as the Autobots once believed.

This was a far more compelling volume than I remember For All Mankind being, although I may go back and reread that before buying International Incident.   (Which I want to read because of how Spike kills a Decepticon; it's brutal and I'm not quite sure how it was accomplished, so, yeah, there's that.   I'll probably end up rereading this whole series in order at some point, too, and I own almost all the collections from sales.)

The spotlight with Prowl was especially poignant: he needed that hope, as much as everyone around him did.  I do think it's not completely in character for him, but I enjoyed it despite that because of the feels.