1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Police Action

Transformers Volume 6: Chaos: Police Action (Transformers (Idw)) - E.J. Su, Mike Costa, Brendan Cahill

Police mostly refers to Prowl, who acts, yes, as a police officer for the Autobots, but also is a police car.   (There are some moments with human police officers, and a bunch about spying and other governmental agencies meant to act in a protective manner, but they aren't really police forces.   The difference becomes clear when Prowl patrols, because he's given specific orders, that are dealt with on the street, as a police officer, and not as spy or agent of any sort of acronymed agency.)

There are a couple issues: the man stirring up anti-alien fear, specifically against the Cybertronians, as well as the fact that Spike might not be as trustworthy as the Autobots once believed.

This was a far more compelling volume than I remember For All Mankind being, although I may go back and reread that before buying International Incident.   (Which I want to read because of how Spike kills a Decepticon; it's brutal and I'm not quite sure how it was accomplished, so, yeah, there's that.   I'll probably end up rereading this whole series in order at some point, too, and I own almost all the collections from sales.)

The spotlight with Prowl was especially poignant: he needed that hope, as much as everyone around him did.  I do think it's not completely in character for him, but I enjoyed it despite that because of the feels.