1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Intense!

Web of Spider-Man (1985-1995) #31 - J.M. DeMatteis, Mike Zeck

Kraven, humiliated after a defeat by Spider-Man, comes to take his vengeance, just as Spider-Man himself is tormented by doubts about mortality, both his own and that of those around him.    (As in interesting contrast, Kraven thinks about his life and how long he'll live and how he'll die, but while Spider-Man is morbidly gloomy, Kraven is grimly realistic.  Spider-Man wallows; Kraven accepts and prepares.)

But Kraven also feels, as I said before, humiliated.   He wants vengeance.  He wants to take down the person who took him down.

I can't really get into this without spoiling the issue.   What I can say is that it was a freebie with the weekly Marvel comics, and boy, was this amazing!   The contrast between Spider-Man and Kraven, and Karven's obsessions.   Just mindblowingly good, and the art was amazing, too.