1478 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Lovely!

Transformers Animated Vol. 12 - Various, Various

I knew what I was getting into: I have physical books in this series before I got into digital comics, or knew they could be done properly online, and I loved this series when it was on.   This show said 'forget what you know about Transformers.   One Prime active at once?   We're going to have multiples, with more in training.   We'll have one Magnus at a time, instead.'   And it pretty much applied this to everything about the world.

I knew I was getting into something AU, and I knew this comic is panels from the show.   The wording is straight from the show, with the exception of descriptions of actions.   But the dialogue is the same.  I also know that this tends to have horrid editing.   Words missing.   The is suddenly he.    And on and on.   I didn't give a fuck.   I love the episode about Blackaracnia being worshipped by the Dinobots.  With the sale, I got this for ninety-nine cents.   All I needed was that episode, but these have two.   I didn't pay much attention to the second issue, but I figured I'd enjoy reading this anyway.

And I did.  Scrapper and Mixmaster, two of the Constructicons, come back, and I have a thing for Devestator and the Constructicons and have since the revelation of what happened to them after Scrapper was killed in the Mike Costa run.   (I know that spoiler; it comes up a lot in the series RiD and was referenced repeatedly.  I need to buy and read that run, but I'm waiting to see how much I spend on physical comics this week and how much is coming in from work.)   I enjoy them less in this continuity, but I appreciate them for what they are, and what they're meant to be in this.   I can't help but wonder if the four other Constructicons would have eventually shown up in this show if it had continued on for more than three years, too.

I need to pick up my Allspark Almanac, the guide to this show again.  And rewatch it when I get home.  Man, I miss Animated.   Not my favorite of the continuities, but I definitely enjoyed it immensely.