441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

At the summer house again

I had a pause when I was able to write some reviews, but I mostly read today.  I have six or seven reviews to write, but I just got in the summer house and the heat is trying to kill me, maybe.   Almost ninety when it's dark out :/

My head is killing me.   Heat is a trigger for my migraines, and bleh.

I'll post the reviews tomorrow before the Galley opens - for scones for me, yay - and hopefully get a plans post up before that.

Now?  I jumped in the shower and washed off my dress.   Near two hours in the car and it felt soaked through and gross.   I have the fan on and I hope that sleep will help the migraine!

I still want to walk to the Creamery and get a frappe tomorrow, but we'll see based on how hellaciously hot it is.   The Galley is going to be closer to a two and a half walk, both ways, I'm guessing.   And I'd have to start at like five in the morning - so I'm just going to drive there!