1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

At the summer house again

I had a pause when I was able to write some reviews, but I mostly read today.  I have six or seven reviews to write, but I just got in the summer house and the heat is trying to kill me, maybe.   Almost ninety when it's dark out :/

My head is killing me.   Heat is a trigger for my migraines, and bleh.

I'll post the reviews tomorrow before the Galley opens - for scones for me, yay - and hopefully get a plans post up before that.

Now?  I jumped in the shower and washed off my dress.   Near two hours in the car and it felt soaked through and gross.   I have the fan on and I hope that sleep will help the migraine!

I still want to walk to the Creamery and get a frappe tomorrow, but we'll see based on how hellaciously hot it is.   The Galley is going to be closer to a two and a half walk, both ways, I'm guessing.   And I'd have to start at like five in the morning - so I'm just going to drive there!