1478 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 8/177pages
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

At the summer house again

I had a pause when I was able to write some reviews, but I mostly read today.  I have six or seven reviews to write, but I just got in the summer house and the heat is trying to kill me, maybe.   Almost ninety when it's dark out :/

My head is killing me.   Heat is a trigger for my migraines, and bleh.

I'll post the reviews tomorrow before the Galley opens - for scones for me, yay - and hopefully get a plans post up before that.

Now?  I jumped in the shower and washed off my dress.   Near two hours in the car and it felt soaked through and gross.   I have the fan on and I hope that sleep will help the migraine!

I still want to walk to the Creamery and get a frappe tomorrow, but we'll see based on how hellaciously hot it is.   The Galley is going to be closer to a two and a half walk, both ways, I'm guessing.   And I'd have to start at like five in the morning - so I'm just going to drive there!