1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

At the summer house again

I had a pause when I was able to write some reviews, but I mostly read today.  I have six or seven reviews to write, but I just got in the summer house and the heat is trying to kill me, maybe.   Almost ninety when it's dark out :/

My head is killing me.   Heat is a trigger for my migraines, and bleh.

I'll post the reviews tomorrow before the Galley opens - for scones for me, yay - and hopefully get a plans post up before that.

Now?  I jumped in the shower and washed off my dress.   Near two hours in the car and it felt soaked through and gross.   I have the fan on and I hope that sleep will help the migraine!

I still want to walk to the Creamery and get a frappe tomorrow, but we'll see based on how hellaciously hot it is.   The Galley is going to be closer to a two and a half walk, both ways, I'm guessing.   And I'd have to start at like five in the morning - so I'm just going to drive there!