1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Liked one story, not so much the other one

FCBD: Worlds of Aspen 2015 - J.T. Krul, Alex Konat, Claudio Avella, Erick Arciniega, Federico Blee

I do like the Soulfire story - part of Eternal Soulfire - and I especially like the new character they introduce, a magic user who is in danger just because of that fact.   I do not care much for Miya, the old character who is apparently going to be in charge of guiding the newbie, so while I enjoyed the story in general, it wasn't great for me.

Fathom Blue also uses new characters, and while Maylander is a huge part of getting this team together, he has very little page time.   I didn't like any of the new Blue characters here, so I'm going to give Fathom Blue a pass.

I'll end up doing other Soulfire series first, and look into Eternal Soulfire more before making my decision on that story.