446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Liked one story, not so much the other one

FCBD: Worlds of Aspen 2015 - J.T. Krul, Alex Konat, Claudio Avella, Erick Arciniega, Federico Blee

I do like the Soulfire story - part of Eternal Soulfire - and I especially like the new character they introduce, a magic user who is in danger just because of that fact.   I do not care much for Miya, the old character who is apparently going to be in charge of guiding the newbie, so while I enjoyed the story in general, it wasn't great for me.

Fathom Blue also uses new characters, and while Maylander is a huge part of getting this team together, he has very little page time.   I didn't like any of the new Blue characters here, so I'm going to give Fathom Blue a pass.

I'll end up doing other Soulfire series first, and look into Eternal Soulfire more before making my decision on that story.