1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Information Resource Description: Creating and Managing Metadata
Philip Hider
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Liked one story, not so much the other one

FCBD: Worlds of Aspen 2015 - J.T. Krul, Alex Konat, Claudio Avella, Erick Arciniega, Federico Blee

I do like the Soulfire story - part of Eternal Soulfire - and I especially like the new character they introduce, a magic user who is in danger just because of that fact.   I do not care much for Miya, the old character who is apparently going to be in charge of guiding the newbie, so while I enjoyed the story in general, it wasn't great for me.

Fathom Blue also uses new characters, and while Maylander is a huge part of getting this team together, he has very little page time.   I didn't like any of the new Blue characters here, so I'm going to give Fathom Blue a pass.

I'll end up doing other Soulfire series first, and look into Eternal Soulfire more before making my decision on that story.