1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Reading progress update: I've read 12 out of 384 pages.

Transformers and Philosophy: More than Meets the Mind - Geoffrey Allan Plauché, Liz Stillwaggon Swan, John R. Shook

That first essay was underwhelming.   I read some while I walked to get a frappe.  The place I go to is about forty five minutes away, one way.   So I think I got in some good exercise today.   For now, I'm going to go back out on the porch and finish up the Ice Dragon before I pick this up again.

I've read a couple of these books and know some essays can be underwhelming and some amazing, and the introduction mentioned an essay on Megatron I really want to get to later on.

Meanwhile, I read most of the Ice Dragon by Martin on the way to and from the restaurant. (Ugh, I need to stop getting frappes.   So big!   By the time I finish it, I feel all bloated and gross, but it's so good I slurp it all up.)   The Ice Dragon had larger text so it was easier to read while walking.