1478 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 8/177pages
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Reading progress update: I've read 12 out of 384 pages.

Transformers and Philosophy: More than Meets the Mind - Geoffrey Allan Plauché, Liz Stillwaggon Swan, John R. Shook

That first essay was underwhelming.   I read some while I walked to get a frappe.  The place I go to is about forty five minutes away, one way.   So I think I got in some good exercise today.   For now, I'm going to go back out on the porch and finish up the Ice Dragon before I pick this up again.

I've read a couple of these books and know some essays can be underwhelming and some amazing, and the introduction mentioned an essay on Megatron I really want to get to later on.

Meanwhile, I read most of the Ice Dragon by Martin on the way to and from the restaurant. (Ugh, I need to stop getting frappes.   So big!   By the time I finish it, I feel all bloated and gross, but it's so good I slurp it all up.)   The Ice Dragon had larger text so it was easier to read while walking.