1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 39/120pages
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

So this looks like it's up for today

Transformers and Philosophy: More than Meets the Mind - Geoffrey Allan Plauché, Liz Stillwaggon Swan, John R. Shook

I've been wanting to read this for a while.   My sister and I saw Wonder Woman last night.  I fangasmed at the Justice League trailer - yay, Cyborg, and maybe eventually Red Tornado but I know I'm just fruitlessly wishing - and the 'Arthur' trailer took a wrong turn when it turned out to be the new Transformers trailer.   (We were so excited before we saw Prime :/)

But it reminded me that, hey, this book exists.   So I'll be doing this while reading this book.   Most likely.  I also have some Rocket and Groot and the Guardians' guide to the universe so maybe those?

Just not in those suits.  Or with my whole body on the sand.   On a seat with an umbrella.