445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

So this looks like it's up for today

Transformers and Philosophy: More than Meets the Mind - Geoffrey Allan Plauché, Liz Stillwaggon Swan, John R. Shook

I've been wanting to read this for a while.   My sister and I saw Wonder Woman last night.  I fangasmed at the Justice League trailer - yay, Cyborg, and maybe eventually Red Tornado but I know I'm just fruitlessly wishing - and the 'Arthur' trailer took a wrong turn when it turned out to be the new Transformers trailer.   (We were so excited before we saw Prime :/)

But it reminded me that, hey, this book exists.   So I'll be doing this while reading this book.   Most likely.  I also have some Rocket and Groot and the Guardians' guide to the universe so maybe those?

Just not in those suits.  Or with my whole body on the sand.   On a seat with an umbrella.