1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 2
Corin Howell, Hendry Prasetya, Steve Orlando, Thony Silas, Kyle Higgins
Progress: 53/112pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Matteo Lolli, Gerry Duggan, David López
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein

I wasn't gonna download this

FCBD 2017: Secret Empire #1 (Secret Empire (2017)) - Nick Spencer, Chip Zdarsky, Andrea Sorrentino, Paulo Siqueira, Mark Brooks

Despite it being free, meh.   But I powered through the Secret Empire story.   It still turns my stomach.  I hate it.

I hate it so fucking much.

I heard that the Chip Zdarsky Spider-Man story was amazing, though, and I wanted to read that, figuring it would cheer me up after the shit show up front.   And it did!   It's the most amazing Spider-Man short.  I love it so much that I wanted to give this more than one half star, but guess what, Marvel?   Everything SE is getting one-half starred.   Every.   Single.   Time.

If you download this, the SE story is just as fucked up and awful as I expected; it's not worth reading.   Skip straight to the Zdarsky amazeballs, though, and you'll be just fine.