6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

I wasn't gonna download this

FCBD 2017: Secret Empire #1 (Secret Empire (2017)) - Nick Spencer, Chip Zdarsky, Andrea Sorrentino, Paulo Siqueira, Mark Brooks

Despite it being free, meh.   But I powered through the Secret Empire story.   It still turns my stomach.  I hate it.

I hate it so fucking much.

I heard that the Chip Zdarsky Spider-Man story was amazing, though, and I wanted to read that, figuring it would cheer me up after the shit show up front.   And it did!   It's the most amazing Spider-Man short.  I love it so much that I wanted to give this more than one half star, but guess what, Marvel?   Everything SE is getting one-half starred.   Every.   Single.   Time.

If you download this, the SE story is just as fucked up and awful as I expected; it's not worth reading.   Skip straight to the Zdarsky amazeballs, though, and you'll be just fine.