1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Avengers (2016-) #8 - Alex Ross, Phil Noto, Mark Waid

Avenger X comes back, a crossover with the Avengers .1 series.   She showed up there, and then came over into this series, trying o get her revenge.  She tries her same trick on the Avengers, and Vision's warning comes too late: by then, she's gotten all their sympathy, and has infiltrated the group that she wants to take down.

But it gets better.  When Nadia gets in trouble, Doom comes to her aid.   He claims it's for all of them, but he comes in time to save her?   I kinda wanna see some fanservice crack storyline where he's her stepfather...

That is beside the point.   The Avengers, and yeah, Iron Doom, work together well enough that they're able to take down Avenger X once again.   And it's thrilling to watch them do so!