1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

This gets so meta

Wonder Woman: Rebirth (2016) #1 - Greg Rucka, Liam Sharp, Paulo Siqueira, Matthew Clark

See, Wonder Woman knows her story has been retold time and time again, and she's not quite sure which telling is the truth.  And so her mission becomes to find the truth, because she has to believe that the truth is important.

Unsurprising, given her lasso's ability to compel people to tell the truth.

And so she goes to a place where Steve Trevor is discovering that the person he's after?   Well, that bad guy has stolen a tribe's daughters, their hearts in the tribe leaders own words.   And while we're led to believe that Wonder Woman is following him, and on the same mission, perhaps even tipped off to the facts by him, she's in fact tracking down an old enemy to try and pierce the lies and find the heart of truth.

A fascinating play, meta without either being overtly obvious about it, or acknowledging that fact.   Meanwhile, it bypasses the comedic opportunities in order to pare this down to a meta story that tries to not only get at the heart of truth, but at the heart of Diana as a character: what matters to her, and what she's willing to do to make that count for everyone.