1480 Autobots

Progress: 6/31pages
Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme (2016-) #1
Robbie Thompson, Rafael Albuquerque, Javier Rodriguez

Tells the story of how WW found Steve Trevor

Wonder Woman FCBD 2017 Special Edition (2017-) #1 (Wonder Woman (2016-)) - Greg Rucka, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, Nicola Scott

It's kinda a prequel: Wonder Woman years to see the world of man, although the other Amazons tell her it's not all it's cracked up to be, and that women have such little power out there.   Still, they remember that place, and she's never been off her island paradise, and she's immensely curious.

So when Steve Trevor and his fellow soldiers literally land at her feet, well...

This is also the story of Trevor, and what his life was like before he landed on Thymescira.  The story was more compelling when it focused on Wonder Woman, but, well, Diana was what I came for.   This isn't called Steve Trevor: Rebirth.

Still, I found the details, like him being a godfather, intriguing enough to follow along while I waited for him to meet Diana.   Even knowing how it happened?   I still found this a fascinating retelling.