445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Yay, Viv centric!

Champions (2016-) #9 - Mark Waid, Humberto Ramos

Well, Viv meets a new hero and it's more about this new heroine, the one that adores and idolizes Viv and the Champions, and about her meeting with Viv.   Still, it's pretty fantastic. I love the mentions of Vision - a cop telling her to tell her dad he's a big fan, a memory of them eating ice cream together.   Still, despite a couple minor flaws, I loved this.   (First one: she mentions not really being built to seek joy inside memories, and yet this talk of fathers, families in general, and her memory of ice cream makes her want to see her father.   Secondly, she's on a mission to monitor the Freelancers, and gets distracted not only by this new hero, but then by her desire to go see her father.)

I love Viv, I love the way Waid loves Viv, and so anything focusing on her is bound to not only get my attention but my love.