445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Eh...

M.A.S.K.: Revolution #1 - Brandon Easton, Tony Vargas, Tommy Edwards

I just am not into the M.A.S.K franchise.   Then again, humans trying to take down Cybertronians?   Yeah, I don't side with the humans, so y'know, I was bound to not like M.A.S.K.

Not only that, I didn't find this issue to really be revelatory, or like this background added anything to this event, at least for me.   I didn't care one bit about the characters, partly because trying to fight my boys, and partly because they weren't well developed enough for me to care about them.

Still, the storyline makes sense, especially in the context of the Revolution event.   The art was awesome, and it was more readable than I suspected when I got this in my grab bag. I wasn't crazy about it, but it was more than passable, so three stars.