1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Eh...

M.A.S.K.: Revolution #1 - Brandon Easton, Tony Vargas, Tommy Edwards

I just am not into the M.A.S.K franchise.   Then again, humans trying to take down Cybertronians?   Yeah, I don't side with the humans, so y'know, I was bound to not like M.A.S.K.

Not only that, I didn't find this issue to really be revelatory, or like this background added anything to this event, at least for me.   I didn't care one bit about the characters, partly because trying to fight my boys, and partly because they weren't well developed enough for me to care about them.

Still, the storyline makes sense, especially in the context of the Revolution event.   The art was awesome, and it was more readable than I suspected when I got this in my grab bag. I wasn't crazy about it, but it was more than passable, so three stars.