1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

This was a strong follow up

Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #2.15 - Mark Wheatley, Nick Abadzis, Arianna Florean, Eleonora Carlini

I got more an idea what was happening - although, man, the first issue in this story arc really would have been helpful - but I felt that disconnect from this Doctor: I would rather be reading about Capaldi's Doctor.

That being said, this continues to be wonderful: the writing and art are perfect for this Doctors and this story, and it continues to be charming and funny.  I just was frustrated not really knowing what was going on and with this particular Doctor.