1478 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 8/177pages
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

I got this in a grab bag

Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #2.14 - Nick Abadzis, Eleonora Carlini

Honestly, I like all the Nu-Whos, but Capaldi is my favorite.   I was less invested in this due to my attachment to one particular doctor, but I also loved a lot of the jokes in here.   It felt much like an episode, including the characterizations and bizarre sci-fi plots.

But I came in on this story as part two of five.   And I felt slightly lost.   Between that, and the fact that I was hoping I'd be more attached to this Doctor - this was one of the two issues I could see, along with an OCY-C that I wanted in print because Ward's art deserves to be read in print - but I wasn't.

The art, by the way, is expressive, beautiful and the colors bright.   It all just matches these characters and this story.