445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

I got this in a grab bag

Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #2.14 - Nick Abadzis, Eleonora Carlini

Honestly, I like all the Nu-Whos, but Capaldi is my favorite.   I was less invested in this due to my attachment to one particular doctor, but I also loved a lot of the jokes in here.   It felt much like an episode, including the characterizations and bizarre sci-fi plots.

But I came in on this story as part two of five.   And I felt slightly lost.   Between that, and the fact that I was hoping I'd be more attached to this Doctor - this was one of the two issues I could see, along with an OCY-C that I wanted in print because Ward's art deserves to be read in print - but I wasn't.

The art, by the way, is expressive, beautiful and the colors bright.   It all just matches these characters and this story.