1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 5 out of 145 pages.

Star Trek Archives Vol. 4: Best of Deep Space Nine - Lurene Haines, Mike W. Barr, Gordon Purcell, Rob Davis

This is, for serious, the first page.   Why do they look like poorly lit, plastic action figurines of these characters?   Who are poorly photoshopped onto a standard swirling vortex?   What's going on here?

This does not bode well for something that proudly proclaims 'the best of' on the cover.   If this is your best first page, I fear for what's further inside...