1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
Love & Gelato
Jenna Evans Welch
Progress: 145/400pages
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese

So, I got this because Data

Star Trek: TNG: Mirror Broken #0 - David Tipton, Scott Tipton, J.K. Woodward

Yay, Data!   Especially, apparently, Mirror Data.   It turns out he's upgrading himself with Borg parts, because that's not both creepy and kinda hot all at the same time.   Sometimes I confuse myself so much!

This is also a little bit of a slow burn: the backstory about this series being created talks about not wanting to reveal too much too soon, so as to keep everyone interested, and also by getting a full view from a lower ranked, but familiar character.   (Barclay from the Next Generation series, by the way.)

This is also a fun look into the brutal world that is the Mirror Universe.   Dark, tense, where all you can do to gain rank is assassinate someone higher up the food chain than you are.   There are hints and nods to both the original series episode that introduced this darker world, as well as to the Next Generation series itself.

There are also designs in the back, mostly going over the evolution of the characters and their uniforms.   There's also a letter explaining how this came to be which is a lot of fun, and then a couple short previews of other Star Trek series.  I wasn't expecting the previews, and I hate feeling suckered into them, especially since I'm now poking around at one series to see if I'm interested in Star Trek: Waypoint, which are short stories out each month.

Because what I really need is to spend more money on Comixology and bloat my already too large Comixology to be read list...   Anyway, I knocked off one star for surprise previews.  I don't like them anywhere to be honest, and the fact that there like three in this made me twitch a little.