1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%

Did I mention dragons?

Soulfire Vol. 1 - Peter Steigerwald, Jeph Loeb, Michael Turner, Michael Turner

Yeah, Michael Turner does dragons.   And while I know meat isn't my thing, his women are just absolutely gorgeous:

Lovely.   I know, idealized form, but I'm like 'okay, I'm not gonna be that, it's not healthy to be that skinny, and those sized boobs would just hurt my back and I'm absolutely 100% okay with continuing to eat and not looking like that.'

I know praising this is probably just continuing the objectification of women, but I love Turner's work, and I love his women - and men, who are, by the way equally idealized and even sexualized and objectified - because his art is just fucking slick.

And the colors.  I want her hair!