446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Did I mention dragons?

Soulfire Vol. 1 - Peter Steigerwald, Jeph Loeb, Michael Turner, Michael Turner

Yeah, Michael Turner does dragons.   And while I know meat isn't my thing, his women are just absolutely gorgeous:

Lovely.   I know, idealized form, but I'm like 'okay, I'm not gonna be that, it's not healthy to be that skinny, and those sized boobs would just hurt my back and I'm absolutely 100% okay with continuing to eat and not looking like that.'

I know praising this is probably just continuing the objectification of women, but I love Turner's work, and I love his women - and men, who are, by the way equally idealized and even sexualized and objectified - because his art is just fucking slick.

And the colors.  I want her hair!