1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Did I mention dragons?

Soulfire Vol. 1 - Peter Steigerwald, Jeph Loeb, Michael Turner, Michael Turner

Yeah, Michael Turner does dragons.   And while I know meat isn't my thing, his women are just absolutely gorgeous:

Lovely.   I know, idealized form, but I'm like 'okay, I'm not gonna be that, it's not healthy to be that skinny, and those sized boobs would just hurt my back and I'm absolutely 100% okay with continuing to eat and not looking like that.'

I know praising this is probably just continuing the objectification of women, but I love Turner's work, and I love his women - and men, who are, by the way equally idealized and even sexualized and objectified - because his art is just fucking slick.

And the colors.  I want her hair!