1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 6 out of 31 pages.

The Fathom Sourcebook #1 - Hannibal Tabu, Michael Turner

I really want to read this to get a fuller understanding of this world.   I'm tired, though, and I can't focus enough on the mostly text format of this book.

I'll get back to this eventually, but right now I want more comics before I fall asleep.  I think I'll read the Aspen extended edition, at least until I fall asleep.   Maybe get started on something else.

For now, the pencil drawings in the extended edition are just doing it for me.   Turner's art looks fantastic when in graphite grays or full colors.   Just beautiful work.