446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Reading progress update: I've read 6 out of 31 pages.

The Fathom Sourcebook #1 - Hannibal Tabu, Michael Turner

I really want to read this to get a fuller understanding of this world.   I'm tired, though, and I can't focus enough on the mostly text format of this book.

I'll get back to this eventually, but right now I want more comics before I fall asleep.  I think I'll read the Aspen extended edition, at least until I fall asleep.   Maybe get started on something else.

For now, the pencil drawings in the extended edition are just doing it for me.   Turner's art looks fantastic when in graphite grays or full colors.   Just beautiful work.