1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Little bit of a late May wrap up

Fathom: Kiani Omnibus Vol. 1 - Giuseppe Cafaro, Oliver Nome, Vince Hernandez, Christina Strain, Koi Turnbull, Marcus To, Beth Sotelo, John Starr, Wes Hartman, J.T. Krul, Jason Gorder, Talent Caldwell, Michael Turner

I decided to tie my wrap up into the book I am currently, and actively, reading.   I've mostly kept up with my comics week by week.  I do have Transformers: Till All Are One #10 to finish, but I'm savoring that.   I'm also in the middle of Moon Knight #14, and I have a new Gwenpool to read, but that's not much.

I don't have anything to do for school until June 16, when I can register for classes.  I'm going to get all the required courses out of the way first, so those three first.  That should be easy-peasy.   In August, I have to do a required, online class that's really a sort of virtual  acclimation.   Still, I figure I'll spend the next week or two reading a bunch of comics.  I'm going to focus on comics I own.

Since May brought me Aspen Comics, and made me realize just how much I love them, I'm trying to power through that Humble Bundle.   After finishing the Fathom titles - and I have five left, the Kiani Omnibus that I'm on, a sourcebook, one graphic novel, and two extended editions that are pencils only - I'm going to move onto either the Soulfire or Executive Edition Omnibuses.

Right now, I have to get dressed and head out. I'll be back in a couple hours, then try to clean my room for a couple hours, or nap, depending on how tired I am.   (I'm getting very tired very easily recently.)

I'll spend an hour reading and an hour coloring before I go to bed.   So I should hopefully have Kiani and maybe The Elite Saga finished today.