1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 39/120pages
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

I was waiting to see what happened with the new writer and artist

Doctor Strange (2015-) #21 - Dennis Hopeless, Niko Henrichon, Chris Bachalo

Both of them do very well.   Strange hasn't had time to show the small moments of kindness and compassion, but I hope he does after the major fuck-up that is Secret Empire.

Despite the gorgeous art and strong writer, this is a Secret Empire tie-in.   All Secret Empire tie-ins make me sick, and I will be giving them one half stars.

This is, at least, not as sickening as the Deadpool issue which is still making me want to cry, even after the drinking, so I'm going to go try to read something I like more.  I'm leaning towards more Fathom right now.