1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Loved this!

Star-Lord (2016-2017) #6 - Chip Zdarsky, Kris Anka

I especially loved Star-Lord's interaction with Rocket, and his questioning of why no one ever took the guns away from the murderous space raccoon.   In fact, I've love to see Chip Zdarsky write a Rocket series.   (I'm also looking forward to Zdarsky's Spider-Man in the FCBD issue; I'm going to download the Secret Empire issue just for that, to be honest.)

Zdarsky takes everything from his short run, ties it up nicely, and makes it, somehow, funny despite the dark circumstances.   He also starts to set up Duggan's All-New Guardians of the Galaxy, a series I'm already loving.

The art is crisp, the colors perfect, and it all adds up to the perfect end to a run that is perfection with one exception: it was far too short.   I also am really into the whole 'in space' thing: like with the Royals, and Black Bolt, it's unlikely that the Guardians will have to deal with Secret Empire, at least immediately.

Be glad that you're being encouraged to leave Earth, Quill.   Trust me, it's for the best.   You want no part of Earth right now  At least not Marvel-Earth :/