1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Thoughts on Secret Empire

New thoughts about being gaslight about the Hydra aren't Nazis.  See, it's okay that Cap is a Hydra agent because he hated the Nazi aspect!   But I've already spoken about Trump: you can't vote for him for reasons that have nothing to do with the racism and misogyny and then claim that he's apart from that.

If Cap wanted to say he believed in some things, but not the Nazism, he could have walked away, kept his beliefs in things, but distanced himself from the Nazism by distancing himself from the political party that was okay with Nazism when it served their purposes.

He did not.   He seems to think, as do Spencer and Marvel, that because Cap believes so much in the other things, it can divest Hydra from the Nazis and Nazism.   Except that believing in one thing doesn't negate the other things your foundations, or politicians, stand for or have associated themselves with.

Try again, Marvel!