1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Royals (2017-) #10
Al Ewing, Javier Rodriguez
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Philip Hider
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Thoughts on Secret Empire

New thoughts about being gaslight about the Hydra aren't Nazis.  See, it's okay that Cap is a Hydra agent because he hated the Nazi aspect!   But I've already spoken about Trump: you can't vote for him for reasons that have nothing to do with the racism and misogyny and then claim that he's apart from that.

If Cap wanted to say he believed in some things, but not the Nazism, he could have walked away, kept his beliefs in things, but distanced himself from the Nazism by distancing himself from the political party that was okay with Nazism when it served their purposes.

He did not.   He seems to think, as do Spencer and Marvel, that because Cap believes so much in the other things, it can divest Hydra from the Nazis and Nazism.   Except that believing in one thing doesn't negate the other things your foundations, or politicians, stand for or have associated themselves with.

Try again, Marvel!