1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

When you're one step closer to owning original art

And you're so excited you feel like vomiting.   You know, Twitter's been pretty fucking good to me.

ETA: the post I was looking at was old.   He's not currently taking commissions, but he knows if he is later on in the year - a possibility - that I'm interested.  You never know if you don't ask, and sometimes the answer is no, or not now.   I'm still one step closer and super excited about the possibility.

Until then, I have the Black Bolt series, and I'm grateful Ward is illustrating that.   That's enough for me, even if I'd love to have an original piece as well!