446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

When you're one step closer to owning original art

And you're so excited you feel like vomiting.   You know, Twitter's been pretty fucking good to me.

ETA: the post I was looking at was old.   He's not currently taking commissions, but he knows if he is later on in the year - a possibility - that I'm interested.  You never know if you don't ask, and sometimes the answer is no, or not now.   I'm still one step closer and super excited about the possibility.

Until then, I have the Black Bolt series, and I'm grateful Ward is illustrating that.   That's enough for me, even if I'd love to have an original piece as well!