1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Christian Ward pointed out he worked on this, and his work is rougher

Infinite Vacation - Nick Spencer, Christian Ward

Let me translate: this is still transcendently gorgeous, but I improved upon that later.

Sighs.   If I didn't have that not-so-secret Nick Spencer boycott, I'd totally do it.  I've purchased both ODY-C - all I can find - and Black Bolt, and I feel really shitty about one writer making poor decisions with a character influencing me not supporting Ward.   I will do this: spread the word.   He's amazeballs.   He's been super nice to me on Twitter, and this is, quite frankly, after I read Black Bolt #1 and fell in love with his work.

Love.   So.   Much.

I will also look for whatever he illustrates - that isn't written by Spencer - and buy that.   I'm so, so close to breaking my Spencer boycott but I know I won't like it: I'll be influenced by what Spencer's done later on and mostly feel shitty reading it.

I will also look into if Ward has some kind of Patreon or something where I can make a small donation.

So, I'm not e-mailing him about a commission, but I really, really, really want to...