1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Reading progress update: I've read 232 out of 530 pages.

Fathom Omnibus: Part 2 - Mark Roslan, Alex Konat, Beth Sotelo, John Starr, J.T. Krul, Sal Regla, Alé Garza, David Wohl, Michael Turner

A plothole and a spoiler.

Pretty major plothole: it was explained earlier - in the comics and in linear time - that Killian wanted Aspen in the first place because she was supposedly part of The Black.   Which meant she was akin to a god to The Blue - and she's half Blue, raised by humans. (And there's a prophecy that she will bring balance to all three worlds.)

What this means, though, is that Killian knows this.   The fact that he tries to explain what the Black to her may make sense; he's been out of her life long enough that he might not realize she knows this.   (In order to keep her under his thumb, he never revealed she was part of The Black.)   However, this reads like he didn't realize, because she makes this claim and this feels like a revelatory moment.   Is shouldn't be, though.