1479 Autobots

Progress: 23/335pages
Transformers and Philosophy: More than Meets the Mind
Geoffrey Allan Plauché, Liz Stillwaggon Swan, John R. Shook
Progress: 12/384pages

This is like a buck on Comixology

ODY-C, Vol. 1 - Christian Ward, Matt Fraction

I think about one twenty.   See, it's on sale, and there's an additional 65% off.   Despite having volume one in a Humble Bundle, I bought the Comixology version because so much easier to read!   Plus, I adore this artist's work so it's worth it for me.  I also picked up Monstress Volume 1, The Wicked and Divine Volume 4, and Saga 41.   All for a little over ten dollars, which is a steal.

Finishing up the first Fathom omnibus, then probably going to read volumes one and two of this.   I also have a couple physical comics - Star-Lord #6 and Suicide Squad - to read as well as the Star-Lord annual which I have on Comixology, but don't want to read until I finish up the Star-Lord run.

At least I'm all caught up with reviews!   I'm chilling at my parent's summer house.   It's too cold and cloudy to go out to the beach, but my parents have people over - I may skip out an hour or so after lunch to read for a bit then head back into the crowd - and