1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Eh...

Optimus Prime #7 - John Barber, Priscilla Tramontano

Oh, Thundercracker!   You and Buster made this series for me, and you don't show up nearly enough.   Still, I'm intrigued by what's promised for Jazz next issue - and man, I need to read the collection where he kills some dude because that keeps coming up, particularly in this issue.   In fact, Optimus Prime is told that staying loyal to Jazz will hurt him politically and he proves that he's not a good politician by saying he doesn't care.   He's going to stand by Jazz, by all this friends, instead of dumping them as soon as the going gets rough.

I think the woman he's talking to actually respects that.   She's also a black woman who's the President, and talks a lot about hard choices.   Her father was a peaceful activist during the Civil Rights movement, and he had to make a lot of hard choices, so I think she respects that Prime isn't going to shove his loyalties or principles under the bus just to make life easier for him, even after she tells him all the reasons it'd be a good idea to say 'Jazz doesn't represent us.'   And it's a long list, a lot of which focuses on the police officer Jazz killed.   (I really, really need to read that volume!)

I'm also interested in seeing what happens with Pyra Magna, since she's unhappy with the current Prime and interested in starting a coup against him.

I'm just not quite as enchanted with this series as I am with Lost Light, but willing to keep reading for now.   I'm liking it more a couple issues in than I was at the beginning to be honest!