441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh

Why, Build-A-Bear?

So I'm trying to justify Rocket

With a Groot accesstory

AND Bumblebear

I really wanted Vision from Civil war, but they were laughing at me.  No robots for you, ha ha!   Now there's cybernetic not-a-raccoon AND Bumblebear, which they think is coming out in a couple weeks?

Oh, BAB, the 'whee, I got into grad school, *throwing money at places*' still can't help me mentally justify what may be close to a hundred dollars on bears.   Bumblebear is Bayverse, which I hate, and Rocket is MCU which I adore.  So I'm leaning towards Rocket and Groot.   What's a girl to do?   When she's, y'know, trying to talk herself out of both.  I could, by the way, afford both, but it seems kinda redonkulous, so...