1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax

Why, Build-A-Bear?

So I'm trying to justify Rocket

With a Groot accesstory

AND Bumblebear

I really wanted Vision from Civil war, but they were laughing at me.  No robots for you, ha ha!   Now there's cybernetic not-a-raccoon AND Bumblebear, which they think is coming out in a couple weeks?

Oh, BAB, the 'whee, I got into grad school, *throwing money at places*' still can't help me mentally justify what may be close to a hundred dollars on bears.   Bumblebear is Bayverse, which I hate, and Rocket is MCU which I adore.  So I'm leaning towards Rocket and Groot.   What's a girl to do?   When she's, y'know, trying to talk herself out of both.  I could, by the way, afford both, but it seems kinda redonkulous, so...