1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Royals (2017-) #10
Al Ewing, Javier Rodriguez
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Yes, please!

Spider-Gwen (2015-) #19 - Jason Latour, Robbi Rodriguez

Matt Murdock, aka Daredevil - or the Kingpin - comes to bear his power on Spider-Gwen.   He has the followers, the money, and the training as a lawyer to outpower and outwit her at every turn.   In addition, he has none of the moral compunctions that his counterpart we're all used to do does, although he has a charm that hides his snideness.

And he has knowledge - about Gwen's powers, and her family life - that allows him to buy her to some degree.   If he can help her father, she can help him.

And when the Osborn's get involved, it turns out that the solution to Harry's problem might lead Murdock into pressuring Gwen to do something that promises Venom.   Who?   According to Murdock - and the doctor he's brought on board - Venom was created from deconstructing the work Cindy Moon did to create the spider that bit Gwen.   That same work created the Lizard serum in the end, and that's what's wrong with Harry Osborne.   Because of this connection, it shouldn't be Harry and while it seems to be Gwen, they all swear it'll be a symbiotic relationship and one that, presumably, she can control.

Not sure how this'll turn out...   but I really, really want to see now!