1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

I don't know why

Cyborg (2016-) #12 - John Semper Jr., Ivan Nunes, Allan Jefferson, Tony Kordos, Guy Major, Will Conrad

But I had a hard time getting into this.  Once I did, there was a lot about the Singularity, Anomoly, and what can be done to humans - with or without their consent.   In addition, there's a parallel story where Sarah gives Cyborg information - and maybe has been controlling his boom tubes.   (Which suddenly place him six months forward in time.)   Or maybe Sarah gave him some information, and something else - like the alien technology that made Vic Stone Cyborg - was taking him through time.

There are enough questions to make me want the next issue, but I knocked a half star off for the first couple of pages which I felt were too much exposition.   At the end, I found information that would have made me interested earlier.