441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

I don't know why

Cyborg (2016-) #12 - John Semper Jr., Ivan Nunes, Allan Jefferson, Tony Kordos, Guy Major, Will Conrad

But I had a hard time getting into this.  Once I did, there was a lot about the Singularity, Anomoly, and what can be done to humans - with or without their consent.   In addition, there's a parallel story where Sarah gives Cyborg information - and maybe has been controlling his boom tubes.   (Which suddenly place him six months forward in time.)   Or maybe Sarah gave him some information, and something else - like the alien technology that made Vic Stone Cyborg - was taking him through time.

There are enough questions to make me want the next issue, but I knocked a half star off for the first couple of pages which I felt were too much exposition.   At the end, I found information that would have made me interested earlier.