1480 Autobots

Hannibal Tabu, Michael Turner
Progress: 6/31pages
Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme (2016-) #1
Robbie Thompson, Rafael Albuquerque, Javier Rodriguez

Reading progress update: I've read 13 out of 34 pages.

Transformers: Till All Are One #9 - Sara Pitre-Durocher, Mairghread Scott

Marvel: makes beloved character a nazi to make a statement against naziism.

IDW: makes the same statement without the blowback.

Of course, this doesn't have the reach or the controversy-as-selling point that Marvel's got going for it, but not that many people are mad at IDW, they tell a damn good story, and they've consistently made commentary about the world we live in without resorting to shock tactics, enraging and nonsensical storylines, or twisted the character or world to the purpose of one story arc.

So, basically they have a more consistent world that is more intrinsically true to itself, and can still say something about our world without getting called on shit they shouldn't be doing.

When you still love the Marvel characters, but this almost makes you want them to poach some of the IDW writers.   (But not my Transformers writers.  Not them.   Don't you touch them, Marvel, unless you plan on letting them continue to write on Transformers - like Barber when he was writing the Dr. Strange/Punisher Infinite series, but also Transformers.)