1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 13 out of 34 pages.

Transformers: Till All Are One #9 - Sara Pitre-Durocher, Mairghread Scott

Marvel: makes beloved character a nazi to make a statement against naziism.

IDW: makes the same statement without the blowback.

Of course, this doesn't have the reach or the controversy-as-selling point that Marvel's got going for it, but not that many people are mad at IDW, they tell a damn good story, and they've consistently made commentary about the world we live in without resorting to shock tactics, enraging and nonsensical storylines, or twisted the character or world to the purpose of one story arc.

So, basically they have a more consistent world that is more intrinsically true to itself, and can still say something about our world without getting called on shit they shouldn't be doing.

When you still love the Marvel characters, but this almost makes you want them to poach some of the IDW writers.   (But not my Transformers writers.  Not them.   Don't you touch them, Marvel, unless you plan on letting them continue to write on Transformers - like Barber when he was writing the Dr. Strange/Punisher Infinite series, but also Transformers.)