1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Last review from yesterday's reading

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 14: Order From Chaos - Tom Waltz, Kevin B. Eastman

And I loved this, too.   My reviews are skewing higher because while a hate read might be fun once in a while, if only because laughing at bad grammar, I enjoy these kinds of reads more.   And I'm narrowing down what I like and don't and reading those.   (Royals is kind of a hate read, but mostly because I'm emotionally invested in the characters before Ewing got his hands on them.   I want to see what happens.   So, yes, that will continue.)

I have 100% books I'm looking forward to today, though, and only two that didn't have codes, but I want my Transformers in paper, and will probably pick them up later on deep discount on Comixology or Amazon.   I also know that Batman doesn't, and won't, come in digital, but at the three dollar price point, I'm willing to put up with it because I also want my Tom King collection in paper, so you won't get some rant about Ewing/Cap/the things Marvel are doing later today!   (Unless I stumble upon something else online, because, yeah, that could happen again.)

Anyway, this book.   Fun times.  I forgot about The Foot being under Splinter's control, and I'm liking that it splinters the family.   Because of all of them, I see Michelangelo being the one to be like: no, this is wrong.   He walks away to protest and the other brothers stay.  It's also nice to see comics doing this in a way that isn't Civil War: IDW.  There's no gaslighting, shaming, or coercion.   Raphael remembers what it was like to be alone on the streets and goes to Mikey, to ask him if he's sure he's made the right decision.   When he emphatically says yes, Raph lets him know he'll always have a home.   Old Hob and his crew try to make a home for him, too.   Old Hob wants to swell his ranks, while others, like Slash, are genuinely friendly with him. And Pete, Sally, and the others get along with him as well.  Mikey is touched by their making him a cake, and by their acceptance, too.   If only Old Hob hadn't made one certain other  friend...

Meanwhile, Casey and April are going through a rough patch, and The Foot is trying to keep a lid on Kitsune, who is their prisoner.   (Or, as some argue, simply playing the prisoner.)   There's enough in this to appeal to a whole range of wants, but I personally found Mikey's story most interesting - and luckily for me, it was heavy on that.   (And I found what was going on with Casey and April, and Kitsune, interesting enough.   Not to mention the attempted coup within The Foot Clan.)

Eager to get to the next volume, which was the last I bought from the Comixology sale.   But for now?   More of my single issues.  I picked up a Swamp Thing somewhere, and have some old Spawns, that I want to read as well.   Maybe tomorrow I'll be up to reading on Viv again.