1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

Still loving this

DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-) #80 - Laura Braga, Marguerite Bennett

It's neat to see character like Captain Cold - not a spoiler in my opinion since they say this in the description - and make him fit the mythology of this world as well as the historical elements that make this such an AU.

Still loving the way I can jump in at any time, still loving the new backgrounds and how the characters fit in without betraying their roots or making it weird with this whole world.   And more with the nazis and the paranormal.   And also fuck them: the way they pervert everything and beat it into a useful tool?   Fuck them.   Especially when they do this with people.