441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Still loving this

DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-) #80 - Laura Braga, Marguerite Bennett

It's neat to see character like Captain Cold - not a spoiler in my opinion since they say this in the description - and make him fit the mythology of this world as well as the historical elements that make this such an AU.

Still loving the way I can jump in at any time, still loving the new backgrounds and how the characters fit in without betraying their roots or making it weird with this whole world.   And more with the nazis and the paranormal.   And also fuck them: the way they pervert everything and beat it into a useful tool?   Fuck them.   Especially when they do this with people.