1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%

Bombshells, oh, yes!

DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-) #73 - Marguerite Bennett, Aneke

Women take the center stage.  Killer Croc gets in on the almost exclusively female Suicide Squad, who is tracking down Luc, Batgirl's lover who they thought was dead until they knew he wasn't.

And it's fun times as they fight their way into a nazi sub, only to find Luc.   It's also nice that there are three issue story arcs, in general.   Because they're interconnected, but separated stories, it's a little easier to jump in later, or read about my favorite characters without being forced to read sixty-whatever issues before this.