1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%

Fanservice! So much fanservice!

Valiant High #1 (of 4) - Derek Charm, Daniel Kibblesmith, David Lafuente

So.   Much.

It's one of those 'we'll make that fandom high school students' fanfiction, except it's legit! Which means that unlike the main problem of the cafe/high school fanfics - not enough drama - this has plenty to spare, and seems to be fairly true to Valiant's main universe.   Not only that, I think I see seeds of some of the storylines in here, although they are tamped down a little.   (Also, Bloodshot coaching high school children.   So many giggles.  So many.)

I'm actually almost slightly embarrassed to admit how much I liked this.  It's not the regular Valiant universe, that's for sure, but it is fun!  It's nice to strip the Valiant universe of some of it's politics and real world-type angst - adult angst - and get a little lovesick, mooning teenage angst.   Because it's somewhat easier to slip in something fun, something a little lighter, especially with Faith, and I just really needed this yesterday.   Thank you, Valiant!