1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Fanservice! So much fanservice!

Valiant High #1 (of 4) - Derek Charm, Daniel Kibblesmith, David Lafuente

So.   Much.

It's one of those 'we'll make that fandom high school students' fanfiction, except it's legit! Which means that unlike the main problem of the cafe/high school fanfics - not enough drama - this has plenty to spare, and seems to be fairly true to Valiant's main universe.   Not only that, I think I see seeds of some of the storylines in here, although they are tamped down a little.   (Also, Bloodshot coaching high school children.   So many giggles.  So many.)

I'm actually almost slightly embarrassed to admit how much I liked this.  It's not the regular Valiant universe, that's for sure, but it is fun!  It's nice to strip the Valiant universe of some of it's politics and real world-type angst - adult angst - and get a little lovesick, mooning teenage angst.   Because it's somewhat easier to slip in something fun, something a little lighter, especially with Faith, and I just really needed this yesterday.   Thank you, Valiant!