1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

My anxiety is spiking...

Amd if I worry about big things, I'll freak out.   Instead, per my usual MO, I'm focusing on small things like the Black Bolt #1 action figure variant which I've already asked Newburys to hold for me.   Add the wrist pain and migraine I'm working on today since they called me into a shift at work, and I'm toying with taking Wedsneday as a mental health day, using some sick pay, and basking in the glory of new comics day when they open at ten instead of at one or so.

Because my dad already said if school and work is too much, I should quit and focus on school.  But what if I need time for school with sick days?

Because im already panicking and choking myself with guilt.  I have no problem calling in with crippling physical issues, but this is receiving that level emotionally and mentally.   I'm ready to flip off the whole world and curl up in bed until I die of not moving.   I'm about crying as I wrote this.   I want Wednesday off, and I want someone to tell me it's okay.  I try to rationalize it: you came in when they needed and once insisted you come in with a blinding migraine which left you heaving in the bathroom...

But I still feel guilty.   So maybe I'll take Wedsneday off and maybe not.