441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

My anxiety is spiking...

Amd if I worry about big things, I'll freak out.   Instead, per my usual MO, I'm focusing on small things like the Black Bolt #1 action figure variant which I've already asked Newburys to hold for me.   Add the wrist pain and migraine I'm working on today since they called me into a shift at work, and I'm toying with taking Wedsneday as a mental health day, using some sick pay, and basking in the glory of new comics day when they open at ten instead of at one or so.

Because my dad already said if school and work is too much, I should quit and focus on school.  But what if I need time for school with sick days?

Because im already panicking and choking myself with guilt.  I have no problem calling in with crippling physical issues, but this is receiving that level emotionally and mentally.   I'm ready to flip off the whole world and curl up in bed until I die of not moving.   I'm about crying as I wrote this.   I want Wednesday off, and I want someone to tell me it's okay.  I try to rationalize it: you came in when they needed and once insisted you come in with a blinding migraine which left you heaving in the bathroom...

But I still feel guilty.   So maybe I'll take Wedsneday off and maybe not.