1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%

My splint broke

And after the hell of going through all that with the tires at that place, I just said fuck it, they're five minutes away, I'm driving.   I needed a prescription for an appointment - but my physical therapist instead fixed it.   It kinda snapped at a weak point, and it's temporarily fixed.   She pretty much said 'this will break sooner or later, and we'll make you a new one then.'

I have three doctors in the family and she said any one of them just needed to post a note that my splint broke - when it does again.   Worth it to not have surgery on my wrist, though, even though the co-pay is outrageously high.