1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Does anyone remember Amalgam?

JLX Unleashed, Edition# 1 - Amalgam, Amalgam

There was DC versus Marvel - and then there was Amalgam, a company set up to mesh the DC and Marvel heroes.   Captain America and Superman become Super Soldier.   Storm and Wonder Woman because Amazon.   Cyclops and Apollo become... Apollo.   (Although that gets interesting, particularly in this issue, the second in the JLX series.   And I believe the last, as I think there were only two runs of these.)

I don't know if I have the first issue, although I vaguely recall reading it, and I'm hoping I can find it somewhere.   If I can, I'll read it.   This felt a little derivative, and kind of like it shoehorned some of the powers in, but overall?   It was kinda neat to read about these mashed up heroes.

I'm hoping to find some of my Dark Claw because the whole Batman/Wolverine mashup was kind of awesome from what I remember.   And I think he was an artist, too, which was really bizarre, but kind of amused me, too.   So if anything, this makes me want more Amalgam.