1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Does anyone remember Amalgam?

JLX Unleashed, Edition# 1 - Amalgam, Amalgam

There was DC versus Marvel - and then there was Amalgam, a company set up to mesh the DC and Marvel heroes.   Captain America and Superman become Super Soldier.   Storm and Wonder Woman because Amazon.   Cyclops and Apollo become... Apollo.   (Although that gets interesting, particularly in this issue, the second in the JLX series.   And I believe the last, as I think there were only two runs of these.)

I don't know if I have the first issue, although I vaguely recall reading it, and I'm hoping I can find it somewhere.   If I can, I'll read it.   This felt a little derivative, and kind of like it shoehorned some of the powers in, but overall?   It was kinda neat to read about these mashed up heroes.

I'm hoping to find some of my Dark Claw because the whole Batman/Wolverine mashup was kind of awesome from what I remember.   And I think he was an artist, too, which was really bizarre, but kind of amused me, too.   So if anything, this makes me want more Amalgam.