1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Spawn, yes!

Spawn #270 - Todd McFarlane, Todd McFarlane

I'm really, really into Image right now.   Spawn, and Saga?  Hell yes!   And Spawn is really getting back on track.   It's convoluted because it's closing in on three hundred issues, but it's kind of going back to its roots: less 'am I sent by the devil, let's get heaven involved,' stuff, and more about Spawn, his family, and what he'll do to keep people safe.

When Cyan is in trouble, Al Simmons goes to help her.   See, Simmons went to hell and became Spawn.   While he was dead, and in hell, his widow married his best friend, Terry Fitzgerald.   Wanda and Terry had a daughter named Cyan and then some twins.   Cyan is a teen now, and after Wanda and her unborn baby - Simmons' baby, by the way - died, Cyan turned to drugs.   She's in rehab and Simmons is visiting her - when they both disappear and teleport to his apartment.   Simmons is stunned, and Cyan ends up controlling his chains, and recoiling from sunlight.   Aware that something is horribly wrong with her, Simmons leaves her alone while he goes for help - help that tells him he's made a mistake by leaving her alone.

This looks pretty hardcore, and I'm really eager to figure out what's going on with Cyan.