1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Spawn, yes!

Spawn #270 - Todd McFarlane, Todd McFarlane

I'm really, really into Image right now.   Spawn, and Saga?  Hell yes!   And Spawn is really getting back on track.   It's convoluted because it's closing in on three hundred issues, but it's kind of going back to its roots: less 'am I sent by the devil, let's get heaven involved,' stuff, and more about Spawn, his family, and what he'll do to keep people safe.

When Cyan is in trouble, Al Simmons goes to help her.   See, Simmons went to hell and became Spawn.   While he was dead, and in hell, his widow married his best friend, Terry Fitzgerald.   Wanda and Terry had a daughter named Cyan and then some twins.   Cyan is a teen now, and after Wanda and her unborn baby - Simmons' baby, by the way - died, Cyan turned to drugs.   She's in rehab and Simmons is visiting her - when they both disappear and teleport to his apartment.   Simmons is stunned, and Cyan ends up controlling his chains, and recoiling from sunlight.   Aware that something is horribly wrong with her, Simmons leaves her alone while he goes for help - help that tells him he's made a mistake by leaving her alone.

This looks pretty hardcore, and I'm really eager to figure out what's going on with Cyan.