1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Spawn, yes!

Spawn #270 - Todd McFarlane, Todd McFarlane

I'm really, really into Image right now.   Spawn, and Saga?  Hell yes!   And Spawn is really getting back on track.   It's convoluted because it's closing in on three hundred issues, but it's kind of going back to its roots: less 'am I sent by the devil, let's get heaven involved,' stuff, and more about Spawn, his family, and what he'll do to keep people safe.

When Cyan is in trouble, Al Simmons goes to help her.   See, Simmons went to hell and became Spawn.   While he was dead, and in hell, his widow married his best friend, Terry Fitzgerald.   Wanda and Terry had a daughter named Cyan and then some twins.   Cyan is a teen now, and after Wanda and her unborn baby - Simmons' baby, by the way - died, Cyan turned to drugs.   She's in rehab and Simmons is visiting her - when they both disappear and teleport to his apartment.   Simmons is stunned, and Cyan ends up controlling his chains, and recoiling from sunlight.   Aware that something is horribly wrong with her, Simmons leaves her alone while he goes for help - help that tells him he's made a mistake by leaving her alone.

This looks pretty hardcore, and I'm really eager to figure out what's going on with Cyan.